Our mission is to provide a comprehensive cost efficient chemical and mental health service continuum in a manner that preserves the basic dignity and worth as well as enhances the quality of life of those we serve.
What We Believe:
- We believe that every individual has a basic dignity and worth that needs to be maintained in spite of how their condition has affected their ability to function.
- We believe that every individual requires clear and accurate information delivered in a manner that assures their dignity, worth, and specialness remain intact.
- We believe it is our responsibility to identify and utilize the strengths of the individual in the creation and implementation of treatment planning.
- We believe motivation is a function of treatment and that hope is a function of the client-counselor relationship.
- We believe unconditional positive regard coupled with honesty perpetuates a healthy client-counselor relationship and enhances the probability of success.
- We believe it is our responsibility to identify and utilize client strengths in the creation and implementation of a treatment plan that concludes in successful treatment.
- We believe that providing quality chemical and mental health service encompasses addressing all aspects of the chemical use and mental health experience.
- We believe that abstinence is the most effective deterrent to continued chemical use problems.
- We believe that addiction is a primary, progressive, chronic disease/condition that is often co-occurring with mental health issues.
- We believe that addiction, if left untreated, is profoundly debilitating and eventually terminal.
- We believe addiction seriously affects families.
- We believe that a comprehensive assessment is critical to treatment planning and clinical effectiveness.
- We believe our professional staff needs to connect with their clients in a meaningful and therapeutic way.
- We believe that motivation is a function of treatment, not all clients enter the process desiring change.
- We believe a cooperative working relationship facilitates hope, the client’s belief that a positive treatment outcome is possible.
- We believe that an individual’s self-esteem is replenished and their dignity remarkably enhanced when allowed to achieve goals with progressively less assistance.
- We believe we are not above self-evaluation.
- We encourage those whom have not progressed to addiction consider remaining abstinent while they are assessing their current circumstance.
- We require abstinence during participation in our chemical education and early chemical abuse programs.
- We expect those that have progressed to addiction to remain abstinent but recognize that not every individual can attain and maintain abstinence without considerable assistance.
- We expect our participants to work toward remaining abstinence, shortening the period of relapse, lengthening the period of sobriety and restoring mental health.
Because we believe we are not above self evaluation, it is necessary to continually examine our clinical effectiveness to assure we are meeting the needs of our clients and our community.
NA US Meeting Locator
This is the Narcotics Anonymous World Services Meeting Locator.AA US Meeting Locator
This is the Alcoholics Anonymous World Services Meeting Locator.
*While the above links are helpful tools they do not in any way show endorsement by ART or any of its partners or subsidiaries and are mearly available to help those that are in need.